For over 17 years we have been dedicated to providing their dealer network with the highest quality sterndrive and outboard components known in the industry.
Marine Parts Dealers Nationwide depend our prompt service, rapid shipping, and technical support. With over 6,000 authorized dealers nationwide, We are the largest supplier of Sterndrive and Outboard replacement components in the nation.
Vendor 2's Warranty Coverage
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and commences upon receipt of product. Accordingly, this warranty is non transferable.
Vendor 2 warrants its products as follows:
• Remanufactured Powerheads - One (1) Year
• Rebuilt Gearcase Assemblies - One (1) Year
• All other Rebuilt Components - One (1) Year
• New Powerheads - One (1) Year
• New Gearcase Assemblies - One (1) Year
Any part of this Vendor 2 product, remanufactured or supplied by Vendor 2, and found in the reasonable judgement of Vendor 2 to be defective in material and workmanship will be repaired or replaced by Vendor 2 without charge for parts and labor.
The Vendor 2 product including any defective part therein must be returned
to Vendor 2, freight prepaid, within the warranty period. Vendor 2 will then execute the warranty procedures. After warranty claims are completed, Vendor 2 will execute shipment, prepaid, back to the purchaser. Vendor 2's responsibility in respect to warranty claims is limited to making the required repairs or replacements, and no claim of breach of warranty shall be cause for cancellation or recision of the contract of sale of any Vendor 2 product. Proof of purchase will be required by Vendor 2 to substantiate any warranty claim.
This warranty does not cover any Vendor 2 product that has been subjected to misuse, neglect, negligence, or accident or that has been improperly maintained, operated, or installed. This warranty does not cover any damages to the Vendor 2 product due to rust or corrosion. This warranty does not cover any Vendor 2 product that has been altered or modified in any way. In addition, this warranty does not extend to repairs made necessary by normal wear, or by the use of other parts or accessories which, in the judgement of Vendor 2, are either incompatible or adversely affect the operation, performance, or durability of Vendor 2's product.
Vendor 2 reserves the right to change or improve the design of any Vendor 2 product without assuming any obligation to modify any previous Vendor 2 product. All implied warranties are limited in duration to the specific warranty period.
All implied warranties, including merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or otherwise are disclaimed in their entirety after expiration
of the specific warranty period. Vendor 2's obligation under this warranty
is strictly and exclusively limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts, and Vendor 2 does not assume or authorize anyone to assume for them any other obligation. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Vendor 2 assumes no other responsibilities for incidental, consequential, or any other damages of any nature. Some jurisdictions do not allow this
exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the
above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other
rights which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Any cause of
action brought from the use of this catalog and its products shall take
place in Mobile County, Alabama.
In the event that a warranty claim is required outside the continental
United States, with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii, there may be additional charges not covered under this warranty. These additional charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Disassembly of any product manufactured by Vendor 2 without prior approval
will void your warranty
Vendor 2's Return Authorization Policy
1. All returns require a Return Authorization number (RAN).
2. You must contact Vendor 2 and notify us what the problem is.
3. Vendor 2 will then issue you a Return Authorization Approval Number.
4. The RAN must be on the outside of the package used to return
5. You must include a letter of explanation about the parts and
the problem with them
6. A copy of your invoice from Vendor 2 must be included.
7. Upon receipt Vendor 2 will correct the problem or notify you of any problems and parts will be returned to you prepaid.
8. Any parts which are returned to Vendor 2 without an RAN will be automatically be sent back Freight Collect-no exceptions.
Orders placed and refused at time of delivery will be subject to shipping charges.
In the event the vendor or manufacturer is no longer in business, the warranty provided by the supplier will be voided and not covered by iboats, inc.
CORE RETURN POLICY AND PROCEDURES
This will mark the third year we have offered our customers the opportunity to receive a core credit to many products offered in this catalog. The core program is not a requirement for purchasing a selected product, but rather it serves as an incentive for our customers that wish to receive credit for the part that has failed.
- We will pay the freight on a core that is shipped from anywhere in the United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
- A return freight voucher will be included with every product that requires a core deposit.
- Simply place your core in the original box and place the voucher on your package.
- Call the toll-free phone number on the voucher for prompt pick-up.
- Please be sure that you include a copy of your invoice with each core return.
- The core deposit refund will be mailed to the address as it appears on the invoice unless otherwise notified.
HOW MUCH IS MY CORE WORTH?
- Each core that is received by us is evaluated to assess its value as a core.
- The condition and usability of the part or parts determine the value of the core.
- The core returned must match the product purchased.
- If one or more key components of the part are determined to be usable the core deposit refund will be adjusted to reflect the changes in value.
CORE EXAMPLE: Gear Housing Assembly
- A gear housing assembly core consists of three key components in the evaluation of core purchasing.
- The three components are the housing, the vertical drive shaft and the horizontal prop-shaft.
- A defective free housing represents 50% of the core value.
- A good drive-shaft represents about 25% of the core value.
- A good prop-shaft represents about 25% of the core value.
- If each component is judged to be reusable the full core amount would apply.
RE complete drive assembly purchasers:
Please be aware that it is an industry standard that the "Complete Drive Assembly" be shipped in two different boxes. The upper drive in one box and the lower drive will be in the second. Because of this, all complete drive assembly will definitely require some assembly.